Welcome to Twisting the Hellmouth Lite. This community got its start when Jinni's host for TTH decided to pull her site because of excessive hit counts. The site is back up and running, but the URL has changed to http://www.tthfanfic.org. Meanwhile, feel free to post your ficcage, rants and so on in this location as well.
How to Post Your Stories:
1. You will have to join this community to post, and that means you'll have to have a LiveJournal account. I have a limited number of codes to hand out, so if you can afford to purchase a few months of LJ time, that would be best.
2. Please use the following format when posting stories --
In the subject:
FIC: Title, Part No., Rating
In the body:
Crossover: [indicate BtVS or AtS and the show, book, cartoon, etc. you're crossing] Disclaimer: Author's Notes: Thanks: Summary:
After the summary, it's very important that you do an lj-cut before you enter the text of your story. The cut will take users straight to the story in the comments section and allow the front page of the community to be relatively clean.
3. Authors who don't use an lj-cut will be asked once to reformat their entry correctly.
4. Rants are tolerated, but if they're longer than 100-150 words, please use an lj-cut.
5. Don't make me moderate you.
6. I will not accept fan fiction based on the works of Anne Rice. I'm sure there are a few other authors who get pissy, but she's the only one I can recall at the moment.
7. With Twisting the Hellmouth back up and running, please feel free to continue using this site. I think it would be great if we could convert it to a public beta site for fics you want people to look over before posting at TTH. Of course, I also think it would be great if Giles were suddenly to appear cuffed to my bed and na — um, never mind. Slipping perilously close to TMI.
8. Can't think of anything else at the moment, but if I do, I'll let you know.